Freitag, 2. Juni 2017

GDT csi - nature

Hello scrappy friends! I'm so excited, to show you my newest layout! I Made it for csi -color stories inspiration as guest designer. 
This is the first case file for this month: #231


The scene this month is full of superpower, and isn't this natures superpower: a Jesus-statue which became ingrown a tree. 
I used these items: white cardstock as background - twine - eyeglasses (on the photo) - speech bubble - heart.


This is my favourite thinlits from sizzix: the scribble heart.


The sunflower is a cut file from the silhouette-store. I used a alphabetical cut file from the cut shoppe to create the word nature. 


I smuged some shimmering blue acrylic paint onto my background. The swirl is from "SF-Stamps", that I embossed with brown embossing powder.


Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen