Freitag, 25. August 2017

@the beach

Today, my new layout is inspired by the august-sketch from Stuck?!Sketches:


And I want to join in the challenge of the studio challenges. They have a tic-tac-toe-challenge this month:


 I ued the last row:  wood veneer - blue - buttons.


For my background, I used 2 patterned papers with the same design but different colors. The swirls look like waves and fit perfectly with my beach photos. For the diagonal decoration, I selected some ocean cut files (seashells, seastars, waves, boat, anchor) from my bibliothek and welded them into a diagonal banner. After cut it out, I backed it with different papers. Then, I smuged some Gesso on my background and splashed some turquoise and blue color on it.  After gluing the banner down, I added some embellishments for decoration. My title is a cut file from the cut shoppe.


Here you can see the different shapes, I used for my border.



Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

7 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous page, Denise! Loving all the beach elements you used. So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is so calm and pretty, love the large scale die cut! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, wie genial ist dieses LO denn? Ich bin begeistert.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is so gorgeous!I love your cut files. Stunning beach layout. Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow, this beach themed layout is really cool, I love the embellishing. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. An inspirational page. I like the way you used the marine elements to enhance your beachy photos. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Absolutely fabulous, Denise! Great use of that cut file, and I adore your beachy palette! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    AntwortenLöschen