Mittwoch, 1. November 2017

123 challenges: awesome adventure

Hello scrappy friends! This month I have a guest designer spot at 123challenges!

This is the challenge for November: 

the colors: green, blue and grey

the words: awesome adventure 

the sketch:

 


I used a dark blue cardstock as a frame for my white background paper. I cut out a circle from an old paper from my stash and stitched around it with grey, blue and green twine.Then I did some colorwork with color spray and plastic packaging. Behind my photos, I placed two stripes of BoBunny designpaper. For decoration, I used a wood veneer, enamel dots, twine and some SF-Stamps (butterflies, big flower, Text).


 For my title, I wrote the word "adventure" in my silhouette programm, placed it around a circle and fused it.

more details:


Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen