Freitag, 12. Mai 2017

10 - happy Birthday

Today, I did something, I would do for a long time: making a shaker-Layout! And I think, it turned out great!
I used the inspiration from Lasting Memories: BIG Number made of small things!

And I used the pretentious challenge from CSI


I love the combination of the colours!
I cutted out a big 10 with my cameo. For the "window", I used laminate foil (laminated without Paper, only the foil). First, I glued it down, then I machine stitched around it. 
I used these items: cloud (from the cut shoppe), flowers (SF-Stamps), Banner (Happy Birthday) and word/sentence stickers. From the testimony, I decided to use one of the questions (What did you do for your last birthday?)
 

And I want to join in to the tic-tac-toe-challenge of scrap our stash:


I used the middle line: the color yellow - cloud - paper clip



Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

13 Kommentare:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love your "shaker" number! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fabulous layout....love, love, love the oversized number 10 that you turned into a shaker!!! Wonderful idea. Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories layout challenges!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a beautiful page. Love the details and stash used. WTG! Thanks for your entry in our SOS challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love your page!Especially the shaker!Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh this is just gorgeous! Beautiful soft colours and absolutely love the shaker :) Thank you for Tic Tac Toeing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a cool design! That shaker element as a background is just awesome! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I just LOVE EVERYTHING about this layout!! VERY creative!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely page! Love that cut file in the bg! Great stash used! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. A shaker page, LOVE LOVE LOVE! What a fun idea <3. Many thanks for playing with us at Scrap our Stash <3.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Wow! This is perfection! Love your shaker!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Very cool!!! Love your shaker 10!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Oh my gosh, Denise! This shaker page is fantastic! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! Lori DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Wow! This is awesome, love the big numbers! Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash!

    AntwortenLöschen